Monday, April 15, 2013

Max Gill Design Identity and Website







                                                                                                                                   M A X   G I L L   D E S I G N

First Post. I am very excited to see Max Gill's website up and live. I think that is an auspicious place to start this conversation (with myself thus far.) We wanted to keep the design clean and crisp to have continuity with Max's letterpressed business cards. Our goal was to have just a few beautiful details for navigation amongst an expanse of white. I love how the arrows turned out, and the -Pause- that shows up as a cursor over the photos to stop the slideshow feels unique and subtle. Most importantly, every aspect of the design serves to display his amazing work.



No comments:

Post a Comment