Saturday, March 1, 2014

Milton And Small Coffee Design Hang Tags


Milton and Small Hang Tag, Front


Milton and Small Hang Tag, Back Detail


I was just going through some past projects and I came across the collateral that I designed for Milton and Small Beverage Co. I started with the logo I designed for them while working on their coffee label. (The label won a sa-weet Award of Excellence in the prestigious Communication Arts Design Competition! ) Rather than keeping with the ornamental feeling that I had created for the coffee bottle, I went clean and simple.  Their business cards and hang tags (pictured), however, stayed within the aesthetic of an apothecary, which was the muse of the label.  This gave them the leeway for future design directions for new products and labels but still had a sense of continuity with their original product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment